Welcome to the Wedding of the Year. Pug Cafe is returning to Brighton this May bank holiday to host a very Royal Wedding.
****BOOKING IS NOW OPEN – PLEASE EMAIL BRIGHTONPUGOWNER@GMAIL.COM OR BRIGHTONPUGLOVER@GMAIL.COM****
If you’re a proud pug or pug cross owner, you’re cordially invited to this very special wedding at the famous Pug Cafe in Brighton.
Your pugs will be able to walk down our beautiful aisle, say ‘I wuff you’ at the doggy alter, pose for photos in their crowns then tuck into delicious wedding pupcake. There’ll even be a a pugged-out wedding car for those essential post-wedding photos!
There will be a fabulous Wedding Breakfast layed on for all the pug guests including Love Heart Cookies, Wedding Pupcakes, Dognuts and more.
Plus, we’ll help the pugs toast this very exciting wedding with a FREE PUGUCCINO and a Wedding Favour to take home.
So whether you want to bring your pugs along to say ‘I do’, dressed as a bridesmaid to their pals, or just come as an esteemed wedding guest, don’t miss out on the Royal Wedding of the Year.
This is the highlight of every pug’s social calendar, and a pawsome way to celebrate the bank holiday and kick start your Summer!
Your pug will get the chance to meet plenty of new puggy pals – after all they say Weddings are the best place to meet new friends!
As always Pug Cafe will provide a safe place for your pug to run around and have fun. Plus there will be lots of fun props including our Royal wedding aisle, doggy alter, pugged-out wedding car, giant deckchair and lots more.
As for the humans, while your pug is having a wonderful time at our Royal Wedding you will be able to tuck into the delicious menu at Plenty which will include a range of their cakes, speciality coffees, beautiful brunch plates and savoury dishes. Plenty now have a bar too so you’ll be able to enjoy a wedding tipple or two…
If you don’t have your own pug then don’t fret, Pug Cafe extends this special invite to pug lovers too. This is the perfect opportunity to get involved with some pug-loving and meet a whole grumble of pugs and lavish them with lots of love!
Pug Cafe is the event everyone is talking about! Seen on Sky News, BBC, The Telegraph, Guardian, Heart FM, LADbible, Metro, Marie Claire, Evening Standard and more.
Pug Cafe events are strict booking only and you will need to be on the ball to secure your spot. Booking opens on Saturday 10th March at 11am. You will need to email your request to:
BrightonPugOwner@gmail.com or BrightonPugLover@gmail.com
Full instructions on how to book can be found at the Booking & Event FAQ.
- Pug Cafe is a strict booking-only event and you will need a confirmed booking to attend. We do not allow walk-ins.
- Plenty runs as a normal cafe-bar and it is only on the Sunday 6th May that they will transform into the Pug Cafe.
- The event is organised into 70 minute time slot that start at
8am, 9.10am, 10.20am, 11.30am, 12.45pm, 2pm, 3.10pm, 4.20pm and 5.30pm.
- There is a booking fee per person – Pug Owners £7 each (if you bring 1 pug you are allowed 2 people at pug owner rate each) Additional Pug Owner Guests £10, Pug Lovers £14. Under 2’s do not pay a booking fee.
- We ask you to keep your party size to a maximum of 2 people per pug but we can cater for families and groups of up to four and six.
- Please note, we support various causes through our events and a proportion of this booking fee is donated to our chosen charities.