In celebration of His Royal Highness King Charles III, we are hosting a Royally Cute festive party fit for a King.
If you have a Cavapoo or other Cavalier mix (or just love them), don’t miss the chance to treat yours to a right royal day out, meet lots of fellow owners and dog lovers and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience…
This event is brought to you by Pop + Bark – the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable!) events for dogs and we’ve even had the royal paws of approval from the BBC, Good Morning America, Good Morning Britain and lots more.
Photo Credit: FLOUFFY
Held alongside the new Cavalier Cafe, you’ll get to enjoy a Cavapoo specific time slot…
- A festive Cavapoo Cafe in London – it’s going to be electric ⚡
- Awesome Royal Christmas themed event with lots of shareable moments 👑
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans 🐾
- An event welcome to Cavapoo and Dog Lovers too – those without their own 😊
- Pupuccinos from the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar for dogs – the coolest experience for a dog 🍦
- Pupcorn Bar for dogs with lots of festive sprinkle flavours to choose from
- Santa’s Sleigh for all Cavapoos to take photos in and lots other cute props
- Free Professional Photos of your dog by London’s most in-demand dog photographer – Andrew Richardson 📸
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting with heated garden terrace for post-event mingling 🌂
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced pupcakes & treats 🧁
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffee, speciality teas and Winter cocktails for humans 🍹
- Mini Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest AW dog accessories 🎁
- 10% of ticket sales donated and shared between the Prince’s Trust & Cavalier-specific charities
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. All dog tickets must be bought in conjunction with at least one Owner ticket.
To celebrate the HRH King Charles III accession to the throne, we’ve decided to host our very first event for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Cavalier mixes… it’s the most paw-fect way for us to honour this moment in history.
Historically bred for notability the fabulous Princess Margaret owned a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Rawley. They love a fuss, lots of attention lavished on them and quality treats fit for a royal companion… of course!
So if your dog is a Cavapoo or other lovely Cavalier mix come and celebrate your Royal connection. Its the Cavaliers time to shine so come be part of it.
Image Credit: Getty Images
Following on from our hugely successful Corgi Cafe for the late Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. Next, a royally-cute cafe fit for a King Charles awaits and welcome all Cavaliers, Cavapoos and other mixes.
10% of all ticket sale revenue (minus transactional fees) will be shared and donated to HRH King Charles III’s Prince’s Trust charity and Cavalier-specific charities so that both his causes close to his heart and Cavalier rescues can be supported by this event.
Held at the beautiful Refinery at Bankside, we’ll be taking over the entire venue so you can enjoy your Cav Cafe experience in their large, indoor bar and restaurant. So no matter the Great British Weather we’ll be able to give you the best day ever!
With their stunning garden area and heated outdoor terrace, you’ll enjoy a free after-pawty too. So wrap up warm, get cosy & enjoy all the fun of people and dog-watching with your new friends.
Photo Credit: Drake & Morgan
This is the ultimate feel-good event – enjoy lots of doggy treats, delicious food and Christmas cocktails and drinks, good music and lots of happy off-lead dogs. You’ll want to soak in all the cuteness and festive vibes!
Photo Credit: Drake & Morgan
We promise nobody leaves without a waggy tails and a huge smile on their face! Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs love to bounce along with their fellow kind.
Bring your Cavapoo to meet and socialise off-lead with lots of others!
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people.
This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and pupuccinos on arrival, playtime with fellow doggies and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans coming.
There’ll even be an official Puparazzi in attendance to snap you and your dog at the event. These will be free to download after the event and come included in your ticket price.
Andrew is the coolest and most in-demand dog photographer in London… check out his work at Raven Imagery.
Photo Credit: Raven Imagery
Over 20,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK so come see what it’s all about!
Our events are incredibly welcoming to not just dog owners but dog fans too – you don’t need to own your own to come and enjoy this really special one-off event. All the dogs will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of dog cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come! We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
Photo Credit: Drake & Morgan
The event will be held at the centrally-located Refinery at Bankside on Sunday 20th November and the Cavapoo and Cav-mix -specific time slot will be at 3:20pm.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
Photo Credit: Harry Smith
But, this isn’t just a Pupuccino… oh no, this is a Pop+Bark Pupuccino. Our specialist “Mr Pupuccino” Bartender will give your dog the royal treatment and will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits and more. It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar. Your dog is going to love it!
Photo Credit: Harry Smith
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dogs only!
With delicious doggy-friendly Cupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced biscuit range with all natural ingredients.
Meanwhile, The Refinery have the humans covered with a selection of seasonal food & drinks that feature the classic bar food favourites with new festive fare. There’ll also be sweet bits and warming winter puds.
Photo Credit: Drake & Morgan
Not forgetting their signature cocktails too! The Refinery have put together a Circus-themed menu of spritzes and cocktails that you’ll get to enjoy on the day. All with a little royal twist!
Finally, The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more.
All well-behaved Cavapoos and other Cav mixes are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, socialised & vaccinated dog
- Do feel free to let them off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your dogs as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety and wellbeing of all
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid Event Manager
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Experienced dog staff
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cavapoo Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. The Refinery at Bankside is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Cavapoo or other Cavalier cross breed in your booking you are all classed as and Owner and should be in possession of Owner tickets and in attendance with a Cavapoo or other Cavalier cross breed in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Cavapoo or other Cavalier cross breed with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Cavapoo or other Cavalier cross breed Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Cavapoo or other Cavalier cross breed (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for them. If you attend and do not bring a Cavapoo or other Cavalier cross breed with you but have purchased an Owner ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dog Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cavapoo and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Cross breeds.
- Pop+Bark may film the event and footage could be used but not limited to: website, event and marketing promotion, social media content adverts and press materials. If you would like to request the removal of your image you can email firstname.lastname@example.org but please be aware while we will endeavour to do this, on occasion we may not be able to remove footage once it has been published or used by press.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time. We aim to provide suitable notice of any changes to guest.