You’re invited to our official Summer Closing Party at Devonshire Terrace on Bank Holiday 28th August. Join us for a party filled with Sparkle, Rainbows, Glitter, Sunflowers, Butterflies and a whole lot of Paw-sitivity!
Cockapoo Cafe™ is the only official Cockapoo -specific event in the UK brought to you by Pop + Bark. We know how to throw the coolest parties for the sassiest pups in town…
Come to Cockapoo Cafe™ London for all the things you love to see…
- Another exciting Cockapoo Cafe™ in central LONDON, baby!
- Centrally located with the nearest tube being Liverpool Street
- Heaps of Cockapoo fun with all Cockapoos welcome
- Summer of Love Closing Party theme with lots of shareable moments
- Expect Rainbows, Sparkle, Sunflowers and lots of Paw-sitivity ☀️
- Pup-sized Sunbeds, Beanbags and other doggy lounging areas!
- Tons of new photo opportunities – come fly up, up and away with us 🎈
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for Cockapoos and humans
- An event welcome to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without their own!
- Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Beautiful indoor & outdoor venue with glass roof overlooking the Gherkin
- Designated quiet areas for nervous or older Cockapoos and guests
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced pupcakes & treats
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffee, speciality teas and Summer cocktails
- Mini Pup Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
Have you had the best Summer ever with your furry bestie? We’ve been loving getting back into the swing of our events and to celebrate, we’re seeing our Summer off with a bang! This event will be full of rainbows, joy, colour, flowers, sparkle and paw-sitivity.
Come on down to Devonshire Terrace, enjoy a few Cocktails, good music, good food and hang out with lots of cute Cockapoos. The best way to spend your bank holiday Sunday!
Devonshire Terrace is a unique venue in that it flows across their plush indoor restaurant and spacious outside seating area – our guests love this venue so we made a promise to come back!
The amazing glass roof – with spectacular view of the The Gherkin – and outdoor heaters make it completely weather-proof. Happy days, whatever the bank holiday weather!
If you’re new to Cockapoo Cafe™ then you can look forward to the best social experience. Your dog will get to enjoy lots of doggy treats, you can tuck into some delicious food or Summer cocktails while soaking in the electric atmosphere.
We promise nobody leaves without a huge smile on their face and a very happy, waggy tail.
So grab your Cockapoo squad, your other half, the kids, your nan and book in. We’re a totally inclusive, family-friendly event!
You may be thinking – why just Cockapoos? Well, just like birds of a feather flock together, Cockapoos love to bounce along with their fellow kind. Imagine going to a party where everywhere had the same sense of humour? It’s like that, but better.
Our breed-specific events are pretty well known and we’ve been seen and heard everywhere from the BBC to Time Out London and even Good Morning America! We’ve got a reputation for throwing epic dog events. In fact, over 15,000 dogs have attended.
But, we’re not just for dog owners but Cockapoo fans too so you don’t need to own your own to come and enjoy the day.
This is the perfect chance to get to know this special breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Cockapoo, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and take it all in.
So stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some lovely curly, cuties in real life. All dogs will be off-lead and free to make friends.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be talking about for years. We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
Our specialist “Miss Pupuccino” Bartender will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, seasonal fruits, cheesy biscuits, gravy bones and lots more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar. Your Cockapoo is going to love it!
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery! Back with a whole host of new treats and limited edition biscuits for your dog to enjoy.
With Pupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced biscuit range with all natural ingredients.
Devonshire Terrace will be serving a menu of all their favourite dishes including savoury and sweet so whatever your mood and appetite there will be something to tickle your tastebuds. Of course, there’ll also be wine, spritzes and cocktails.
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
All well-behaved Cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, socialised & vaccinated dog
- Do feel free to let your dogs off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your dogs as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the well-being of all
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Devonshire Terrace is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a Cockapoo in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Cockapoo with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Cockapoo (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Cockapoo. If you attend and do not bring a Cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Cockapoo Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos – please do not bring dogs of other breeds. We have a slot for all Doodles at 6pm.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.