Cockapoo Cafe™ is coming to Chelmsford’s coolest pop-up bar, The Village.
The official Cockapoo Cafe™ hits the outdoors this Summer. It’s all the fun of Cockapoo Cafe but with value-added Summertime vibes. This is our first ever outdoor Cockapoo Cafe™ so if you are a ‘poo, Cockapoo Owner or just LOVE dogs, don’t miss out on…
- Essex’s first ever outdoor Cockapoo Cafe™ – LET’S DO THIS!🏄
- Loads of Cockapoo fun (all Cockapoos, ‘poos and doodles welcome)
- Extended 2 hour ‘off lead’ experience perfect for socialising your Cockapoo!
- Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – officially the coolest experience for any dog 🍦
- Doggy Snack Hut to get your Cockapoos’ tongue lolling and tails a-wagging!
- Chill-out Zone with Doggy Chaise Lounges & Day Beds
- Heaps of New Photo Opps including Love Bench, Bathtub Ballpit & More
- Boules, Ping-Pong tables and loads of relaxed seating for humans
- The Village is the ultimate spot for drinks in the sunshine – we’ll be taking it over!
- Pop Up Dog Boutique for all your dog’s latest Summer accessories
- Competition for the most VIBEY social post – if yours screams Summer, you’ll win!
- Chance to make lots of new friend – find your tribe here 👯
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must order tickets for every person and dog attending.Please contact email@example.com if you require any help!
The Village in Chelmsford is the ultimate Summer spot for thirst quenchers and al fresco socialising.
With its central location and enclosed area and relaxed seating… we think it’s the most perfect venue for our first ever outdoor Cockapoo Cafe. Plus there’s plenty of space for the Cockapoos to run around and be off-lead!
Cockapoo Cafe™ is a buzzing, happy, social experience. We’re all about sharing days out and memories with our dogs, and everything we do is geared around giving you and your dog a special day out. After all… if the dogs are happy, everyones happy!
The way to a dog’s heart is officially through: food, pupuccinos and a safe space for them to be off-lead. So we’ll be making it safe for them to roam and we’ll also bring our famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar to The Village to whip up fresh Pupuccinos.
There’ll also be a Doggy Snack Hut in situ where your Cockapoo can tuck into some proper tasty treats.
They can also pose up a storm with all new photo opportunities (with Ballpit Bathtub, Doggy Chill Out area and more) and browse all the latest dog leads at the Pop Up Boutique.
It’s all the FUN of our famous off-lead Cockapoo Cafe but in a HUGE outdoor setting.
So if you have a Cockapoo or just LOVE them, grab the whole crew, your other half, yer nan and come to Cockapoo Cafe at The Village.
It’s the most welcoming, joyful event you’ll ever attend – A TOTAL VIBE! Think drinks, good music, off-lead Cockapoos, family-friendly fun that brings guests of all ages together. Waggy tails and huge smiles all round.
The best thing is you don’t even need a Cockapoo to enjoy this event. We are all dog lovers here so if you long for your own or just fancy some doggy cuddles and licks with some off-lead Cockapoos then book in now. It’ll be happiest morning in your Summer diary – guaranteed!
The Village and Pop + Bark are both extremely family-friendly. So make sure you bring the littlest ones along too. If you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them, this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about. Lots of our guests tell us it’s their best day ever. How lovely is that…
Finally, as well as The Village’s list of drinks on offer, you can also Deliveroo any food to your table from all the surrounding eateries. After your 2 hour time slot you’re also welcome to stay on for as long as you like.
Pop + Bark are the doggy experts and PROs at hosting unforgettable dog events. We’ve received the paws of approval from the likes of the BBC, Metro, Evening Standard and Good Morning Britain.
All well-behaved Cockapoos (and similar poodle-doodle mixes) are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your Cockapoo off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your Cockapoo as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind indoors or outdoors – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive Cockapoos– if they harm another dog or person it will be under your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety of all those attending
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. The Village is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly for them. The suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- All children must be accounted for and Children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and Children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Cockapoo (they are free).
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event. This is at the organisers discretion and only if sufficient notice has been given so tickets can be re-sold. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Cockapoo tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a Pupuccino but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is marketed primarily for Cockapoos but other similar poodle/doodle mixes are welcome to join the event.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.
- We aim to provide suitable notice of any changes to guests.