IT’S ALMOST HALLOWEEN, WITCHES! LET’S CELEBRATE PUMPKIN SPICE AND ALL THINGS NAUGHTY RATHER THAN NICE…
GET YOUR FREAK ON PARTY PUPS BECAUSE COCKAPOO CAFE™ IS BACK IN LONDON ON SUNDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2021.
We’re hosting a huge HALLOWEEN party at the beautiful Refinery bar in the city. You can expect our famous Cockapoo Cafe™ paw-ty atmosphere, but filled with lots of HALLOWEEN TRICKS and plenty of (doggy) TREATS.
It’s a chance to spoil your Cockapoo, have fun, show off their best costumes, socialise (safely), make friends and be part of the biggest Cockapoo event in London. Join us for…
- An epic HALLOWEEN themed Cockapoo Cafe™ event in the city
- Lots of Halloween tricks and treats and spooky goings-on
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience
- Open to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without a dog!
- Free Pumpkin Spice Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar with choice of NEW toppings
- ‘Freak la Chic’ Halloween themed event & lots of Scary props
- Pumpkin Patch for lots of photos and videos
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Comfy Lounge Area for nervous or older Cockapoos
- Doggy Bakery with all new Halloween menu including Pumpkin Cookies, Skeleton Snaps, Bloody Pupcorn and more.
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, themed cocktails & more from The Refinery
- Prizes for best dressed Halloween Pups and their Humans
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy/order a ticket for every human and dog attending – even if they are free. Dog tickets must be bough in conjunction with a least one Dog Owner ticket – please ensure everyone in your party has a ticket.
The Refinery is a beautiful venue in the heart of the city, close to Liverpool Street and Moorgate. With a glass roof outside you’ll be able to wait in the queue undercover from any rain, before coming into the beautiful bar which will be decorated head to toe for Halloween. We love a great photo opportunity or instagrammable moment so remember to charge your phone.
There’ll be an awesome Pumpkin Patch, Scary Selfie Corner, spooky dog treats and themed cocktails and food for the humans… plus lots more!
We all know dogs RULE Halloween so dig out their best Halloween costume and treat them to a day they will absolutely love! We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives.
We love seeing all your creative costumes and outfits so get yourself and your Cockapoo glammed up and ready to party…
You can bring any well-behaved Cockapoo (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie.
NO COCKAPOO? NO PROBLEM!
You don’t need to own a Cockapoo to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a Cockapoo or you long for your own… or SIMPLY just love love love them, this is the event for you.
Imagine being in a room full of off-lead cute Cockapoo Trick or Treatin’ for treats… and all enjoying lots of attention. There’s really no better place to be this Halloween!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our video below to get excited for your visit…
We will be at The Refinery Citypoint 1 Ropemaker St, London EC2Y 9HT on the Sunday 24th October and the day will be organised into 80 minute time slots starting at 10am, 12:40pm and 3:20pm. Be quick with buying your tickets as the most popular time slots will fill quickly!
There’ll be lots of fun Halloween photo opportunities for the insta-savvy Cockapoo. A competition will run all day and if you upload a winning social photo or video of your Cockapoo in their Halloween costume, you’ll be in with a chance of winning a pawsome prize including a special money-can’t-buy trophy.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty Halloween-themed toppings like Skeleton Dust, Blueberry Eyeballs and Bloody Pupcorn. The Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar will be in the house to serve up all your Cockapoos and the bar will be decked out with a ghoulish surprise.
What about the humans I hear you ask! Don’t worry, The Refinery. will be serving the best of their Halloween cocktails, seasonal special brunch, lunch and dinner dishes and everything in between. From spice lattes, pastries, brownies and puds. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable. This time, we will be offering both table and bar service to cut down on waiting time.
All well-behaved Cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your Cockapoo off lead once inside the venue
- Do keep a close watch over your Cockapoo as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive Cockapoos – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
For nervous dogs or older dogs, The Refinery have a cosey Lounge area which will be a quieter place to sit where you can enjoy the experience at a calmer pace. Please note, we do not allocate seats so if you would like to sit in this area please arrive a little earlier to make sure you are ahead in the queue.
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. This will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
T&Cs of attending:
- Cockapoos coming to the event must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Cockapoo is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pug Cafe is the organiser of this event – Cockapoo Cafe is the event name. Pug Cafe and The Refinery take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your Cockapoo harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Cockapoo owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your Cockapoo is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Cockapoo are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pug Cafe and The Refinery take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a Cockapoo.
- If you are not bringing a Cockapoo with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All Cockapoos must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Cockapoo (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for your Cockapoo. If you attend and do not bring a Cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events – you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Cockapoo tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Cockapoos receive a free Pupuccino and Cockapoo Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos, please do not bring dogs with you to this event that are not this breed.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.