It’s the news you’ve been waiting for… the one and only Corgi Cafe is returning for a Summer of Love themed event at the beautiful Devonshire Terrace!
Corgi Cafe was the most joyful event in celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. We had so many requests to come back that we have planned an even better Summer of Love experience. Guaranteed to be the highlight of your Summertime!
Your Corgi will enjoy the most fabulous day out, make lots of friends and be part of our second exciting event.
Corgi Cafe is brought to you by Pop + Bark – we are the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable!) pop up events for dogs and our last Corgi Cafe event had the paws of approval from Time Out, Metro, Good Morning America, Daily Mirror and lots more.
Come to Corgi Cafe London and you’ll get to enjoy…
- Another pop up Corgi Cafe in central LONDON – it’s going to be electric!
- Heaps of Corgi fun with all Corgis welcome – Pembroke, Welsh, Cardigan, Young, Old, Mix…
- Summer of Love themed event with lots of bright & beautiful shareable moments
- NEW photo opportunities including Ballpit Bathtub & Corgi play-zone
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans
- An event welcome to Corgi Lovers too – those without a Corgi!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Beautiful indoor & outdoor venue with glass roof overlooking the Gerkin
- Centrally located with the nearest tube being Liverpool Street
- Designated ‘Chill Zone’ for nervous or older Corgis and guests
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced Jubilee pupcakes & treats
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffee, speciality teas and Summer cocktails
- Mini Corgi Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. All dog tickets must be bought in conjunction with at least one Corgi Owner ticket.
Our last Corgi Cafe had so many lovely corgis attend and corgi-loving humans. This time around we’re taking inspiration from the free spirit and colourful character of the Swinging Sixties, looking to the future and celebrating the good times ahead. This event will be full of joy, colour, flowers, sparkle and paw-sitivity!
Devonshire Terrace is a truly unique venue in that it flows across their plush indoor restaurant and spacious outside seating area making it the perfect Summer venue. Plus their amazing glass roof – with spectacular view of the The Gherkin – and outdoor heaters make our event completely weather-proof. Happy days whatever the bank holiday weather!
With their lower outdoor terrace being kept free, if you don’t want the party to end you can join us here for a little after-pawty with your new friends.
This really is the ultimate feel-good event for Corgis, Corgi owners and Corgi fans alike – enjoy lots of doggy treats, delicious food, Summer cocktails, buzzing atmophere and lots of happy Corgis. You’ll want to soak in all the cuteness and Summertime vibes!
On the feedback of some guests, this time around there will be areas without music too so if you fancy taking it at a calmer pace, you can.
We promise nobody leaves without a shakey little Corgi butt and a huge smile on their face! Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs love to bounce along with their fellow kind.
Bring your Corgi to meet and socialise off-lead with lots of other Corgis!
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people. You can also keep in touch via our new Friendship Board – don’t forget to add your social media handle!
Your dog can say a lot about you, and we find this is the perfect way to make friends… you can read more about our thoughts on this at The Telegraph.
This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and pupuccinos on arrival, playtime with fellow Corgis and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans coming.
Over 15,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK so come see what it’s all about!
To get a little idea of what to expect, check out our first Corgi Cafe in action below.
Our events are incredibly welcoming to not just corgi owners but corgi fans too – you don’t need to own your own Corgi to come and enjoy this really special event. We do suggest buying your tickets as soon as possible as tickets for Corgi Lovers are limited.
So stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some corgis IN REAL LIFE. All the corgis will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Corgi, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of Corgi cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come! We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
The Corgi Cafe be held at the stunning (and centrally-located) Devonshire Terrace on Sunday 28th August 2022 and the breed-specific Corgi Cafe time slots will be at 11:20am, 12:40pm, and 3:20pm. More time slots may open up depending on demand!
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your Corgi will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
Our specialist “Miss Pupuccino” Bartender will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits, cheese shortbread and lots more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar. Your Corgi is going to love it!
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery! Back with a whole host of new treats and limited edition biscuits for your Corgi to tuck into.
With Corgi-cakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced biscuit range with all natural ingredients. Your Corgi will be spoilt for choice!
Devonshire Terrace will be serving a menu of all their favourite dishes including savoury and sweet so whatever your mood and appetite there will be something to tickle your tastebuds. Of course, there’ll also be wine, spritzes and cocktails…
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all Corgis so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
All well-behaved Corgis and Corgi Crosses are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, socialised & vaccinated Corgi
- Do feel free to let your Corgis off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your Corgi as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring Corgis in season
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Corgi Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Devonshire Terrace is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Corgi in your booking you are all classed as ‘Corgi Owners’ and should be in possession of Corgi Owner tickets and in attendance with a Corgi in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Corgi with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Corgi Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Corgi (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Corgi. If you attend and do not bring a Corgi with you but have purchased a Corgi Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Corgi Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restrictions or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Corgi Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Corgis and dogs that are half Corgi – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.