In celebration of Her Royal Highness The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, we are hosting a pop up event in honour of favourite breed and furry consort – her beloved Corgi and Dorgis!
If you have a Corgi (or just love them) then don’t miss the chance to treat your Corgi to a right royal day out, meet lots of fellow Corgis, Corgi owners and dog lovers and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience…
Warning: Tickets are selling super fast
Corgi Cafe is brought to you by Pop + Bark – the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable!) pop up events for dogs and we’ve even had the royal paws of approval from the BBC, The Telegraph, Time Out, Metro and lots more.
AS SEEN ON…
Come to Corgi Cafe & enjoy all this…
- London’s FIRST ever Corgi Cafe – it’s going to be electric!
- Lots of Corgi fun with all Corgis welcome – old, young, big, small, cross
- Awesome Jubilee-themed event with lots of shareable moments
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans
- An event welcome to Corgi Lovers too – those without a Corgi!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Free Professional Photos of your dog available to download after the event
- Large indoor & outdoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting (hurrah!)
- Designated ‘Chill Zone’ for nervous or older Corgis and guests
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced Jubilee pupcakes & treats
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffee, speciality teas and Spring cocktails for humans
- Corgi Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
- Exclusive invite to the After-Pawty on the Garden Terrace for all guests
- Access to secret guest-only doggy discounts and freebies with every booking
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. All dog tickets must be bought in conjunction with at least one Corgi Owner ticket.
To celebrate the HRH The Queen’s Platinum Jubliee this year we’ve decided to host our very first event for Corgis… it’s the most paw-fect way to kick start your Jubilee celebrations!
Held at the beautiful Refinery at Bankside, we’ll be taking over the entire venue so you can enjoy your Corgi Cafe experience in their large, indoor bar and restaurant.
So no matter the Great British Weather we’ll be able to give you the best day ever! With their stunning garden area and outdoor seating you’ll enjoy a free after-pawty too…
This is the ultimate feel-good event for Corgis, Corgi owners and Corgi fans alike – enjoy lots of doggy treats, delicious food and fruity Spring cocktails and drinks, good music and lots of happy Corgis. You’ll want to soak in all the cuteness and Summertime vibes!
We promise nobody leaves without a shakey little Corgi butt and a huge smile on their face! Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs love to bounce along with their fellow kind.
Bring your Corgi to meet and socialise off-lead in a safe space with lots of other Corgis.
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people.
Your dog can say a lot about you, and we find this is the perfect way to make friends… you can read more about our thoughts on this at The Telegraph.
This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and pupuccinos on arrival, playtime with fellow Corgis and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans coming.
Because the Queen is always picture-perfect alongside her Corgis, there’ll even be an official Puparazzi in attendance to snap you and your Corgi at the event. These will be free to download after the event and come included in your ticket price.
Andrew is the coolest dog photographer in town and renowned for his pup portraits and event photos… check out his work at Raven Imagery.
Over 15,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK so come see what it’s all about!
To get a little idea of what to expect, check out our very famous Cockapoo Cafe in action below.
No Corgi? No problem! Corgi lovers welcome…
Our events are incredibly welcoming to not just corgi owners but corgi fans too – you don’t need to own your own Corgi to come and enjoy this really special one-off event.
So stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some corgis IN REAL LIFE!
All the corgis will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Corgi, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of Corgi cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come!
We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
There really is nothing better than being in a room full of your favourite dog!
Where, woof and when…
The Corgi Cafe be held at the centrally-located Refinery at Bankside on Sunday 29th May 2022 and the breed-specific Corgi Cafe time slots will be at 10am, 11:20am,12:40pm, 2pm, 3:20pm and 4:40pm. With More time slots opening up depending on demand!
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your Corgi will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
But, this isn’t just a Pupuccino… oh no, this is a Pop+Bark Pupuccino. Our specialist Pupuccino Bartender will give your dog the royal treatment and will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits and more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar. Don’t forget to get a selfie with Mr Pupuccino – the world’s only Pupuccino Barman.
Your Corgi is going to love it so make sure you book in for Corgi Cafe now.
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dogs only!
With delicious doggy-friendly Corgi Cupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced biscuit range with all natural ingredients. Your Corgi will be spoilt for choice!
Meanwhile, The Refinery have the humans covered with a selection of their tastiest brunch and lunch dishes from their famous avocado smash on sourdough to their ‘naughty’ gnocchi mac and cheese. There’ll also be sweet bits and Summer puds.
Not forgetting their signature cocktails too! This sunshine season, The Refinery have put together a floral-inspired menu of spritzes and cocktails that you’ll get to enjoy on the day.
All with a little Queen-inspired royal twist! Corgis and Cocktails… HRH would be suitably impressed so let’s celebrate her 70 year reign in style.
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all Corgis so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
As if you needed another reason to come to Corgi Cafe… but every booking in the lead up to the event gets access to our secret section of popandbark where you’ll find lots of doggy discount codes and deals. These offers will be handpicked by our team of savvy money-saving experts in partnership with our favourite brands and furry friends.
All well-behaved Corgis and Corgi Crosses are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Corgi
- Do feel free to let your Corgis off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your Corgi as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring Corgis in season
For nervous dogs or older Corgis we have brand new Chill Zones which is a quieter place to sit where you can enjoy the experience at a calmer pace.
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests not to attend if they have Covid-19 or any other contagious illness. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Corgi Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. The Refinery at Bankside is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Corgi in your booking you are all classed as ‘Corgi Owners’ and should be in possession of Corgi Owner tickets and in attendance with a Corgi in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Corgi with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Corgi Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Corgi (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Corgi. If you attend and do not bring a Corgi with you but have purchased a Corgi Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Corgi Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restrictions or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Corgi Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Corgis and dogs that are half Corgi – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.