GET DOWN LOW LOW LOW LOW AT SCOTLAND’S FIRST DACHSHUND DISCO™
Stop everything – the official Dachshund Cafe™ is coming back for a doggy disco on Sunday 19th June. We’ll be transforming Revolution into a VERY exciting Dachshund Disco™ so start practising those DISCO moves and snap your tickets up!
Dachshund Disco™ is a chance to spoil your dachshund, have fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of fellow dachshunds and dog lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Our extremely popular Dachshund Disco™ event – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of dachshund fun & craziness – all dachshunds and crosses welcome
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawesome light-up Doggy Dancefloor
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience for dogs and humans
- Open to Dog Lovers too – those without a Dachshund in tow!
- Pupuccinos from famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – the coolest experience!
- Huge Doggy Bakery with freshly-baked dog treats including pupcakes + dognuts
- Lots of fun DISCO props, glow sticks and even more shareable moments
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more for humans in tow
- Pop Up Doggy Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
So, if you’re a proud Dachshund or Dachshund cross owner (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your little fur babe to this exciting pop up to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub paws with lots of other Dachshunds, tuck into delicious doggy treats, get down on it on it and help spread those feel good vibes.
There’ll be even more fun DISCO photo opportunities for the insta-savvy pup including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, doggy glow sticks, pup-sized furniture and cheeky signs and more. So get into the spirit of things and dress yourself and your Dachshund up to PAWTY!
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all ‘poos and doodle owners and dog lovers alike. It’s an exciting day out, with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and off-lead zoomies with fellow Dachshunds AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a dog’s dream day out…
Our events are incredibly welcoming to not just Dachshund owners but dog lovers too – you don’t need to own your own to come and enjoy this really special one-off event. So stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some lovely Dachshunds IN REAL LIFE!
All the dogs will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends. This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Dachshund, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come!
We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life. Unsurprisingly really as there is nothing better than being in a room full of your favourite dog!
We will be in Glasgow on the Sunday 19th June and the day will be organised into breed specific 80 minute time slots – the Dachshund Disco session will be at 12:20pm. With more time slots being opening upon demand.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free new and improved Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more. It’s THE coolest experience for a dog so don’t miss out…
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dogs only!
With delicious doggy-friendly Pupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced biscuit range with all natural ingredients. Your Dachshund will be spoilt for choice.
Meanwhile, Revolution will be serving the best of their humans drinks, brunch, lunch and dinner dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable.
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all dogs so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
All well-behaved Dachshunds are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your dog as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety of all those attending
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs– if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Dachshund Disco is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Revolution is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Dachshund in your booking you are all classed as ‘Dachshund Owners’ and should be in possession of Dachshund Owner tickets and in attendance with a Dachshund in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Dachshund with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Dachshund Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Dachshund (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Dachshund. If you attend and do not bring a Dachshund with you but have purchased a Dachshund Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dachshund Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restrictions or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Dachshund Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Dachshunds and Dachshund crosses only – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.