RAISE THE WOOF AT GLASGOW’S FIRST EVER DOODLE DISCO™
We’ll be transforming Revolution Mitchell Street into a very exciting Doodle Disco™ so get those paw-ty paws a-thumping and snap your tickets up now…
Breed specific time slots for both Cockapoos and Cavapoos.
Doodle Disco™ is brought to you by Pop + Bark – the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable!) pop up events for dogs and we’ve even had the paws of approval from the BBC, The Telegraph, Good Morning Britain and lots more.
If you have either a Cockapoo or a Cavapoo (or just love them) don’t miss the chance to treat your ‘poo to the most pawfect day out, meet lots of fellow ‘poos, owners and dog lovers and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Glasgow’s first ever Doodle Disco™ event – it’s going to be epic!
- Breed specific event with time slots for Cockapoos and Cavapoos
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawsome light-up Doggy Dancefloor
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans
- Open to Dog Lovers too – those without a cockapoo or cavapoo in tow!
- Pupuccinos from the Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – the coolest experience
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery selling freshly-baked and beautifully iced dog treats
- Heaps of fun photo opportunities, dog-sized furniture, props and shareable moments
- Great food, good music, electric atmosphere – the happiest party in town!
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more for the humans
- Pop Up Dog Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. Every dog tickets must be ordered alongside a human ticket – any queries please contact us!
So, if you’re a proud Cockapoo or Cavapoo owner (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your little fur babe to this exciting pop up to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub paws with lots of others ‘poos, tuck into delicious doggy treats, get down on it on it on the doggy dancefloor and help spread those feel good vibes.
There’ll be heaps of fun DISCO photo opportunities for the insta-savvy dog including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, doggy glow sticks, glitter balls and more. So get into the spirit of things and get ready to PAWTY!
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all ‘poo owners and dog lovers alike. It’s an exciting day out, with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and off-lead zoomies with fellow dogs AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a dog’s dream day out…
Held at the centrally-located Revolution Bar, we’ll be taking over the entire main restaurant and bar so no matter the Scottish weather we’ll be able to give you the best day ever!
You can bring any Cockapoo or Cavapoo just make sure you book into the correct time slot for your breed of dog!
We promise nobody leaves without a waggy tail and a huge smile on their face! Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs love to bounce along with their fellow kind.
Bring your Cockapoo to meet and socialise off-lead with lots of other Cockapoos. Likewise, bring your Cavapoo to meet lots of fellow Cavapoos – they will just love socialising off-lead alongside their fellow kind.
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people. You can also keep in touch via our Friendship Board.
Our events are incredibly welcoming to not just Cockapoo owners but Cockapoo fans too – you don’t need to own your own Cockapoo to come and enjoy this really special one-off event.
So stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some adorable doggies IN REAL LIFE!
All the dogs will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Cockapoo or Cavapoo, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come! We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
Unsurprisingly really as there is nothing better than being in a room full of your favourite dog!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Our last dog event in Leeds was a total sell-out so don’t miss out.
Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out one of our event videos below to get excited…
We will be in Glasgow on the Sunday 19th June and the day will be organised into 80 minute breed-specific time slots starting at:
10am – Cavapoo
11:20am – Cockapoo
12:40pm – Cavapoo
2pm – Cockapoo
4:40pm – Cockapoo
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your Cockapoo will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
But, this isn’t just a Pupuccino… oh no, this is a Pop+Bark Pupuccino. Our specialist “Mr Pupuccino” Bartender will give your dog the VIP treatment and will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits and more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar.
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dogs only!
With delicious doggy-friendly Cupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced Spring-themed biscuit range with all natural ingredients. Your Cockapoo will be spoilt for choice!
Meanwhile, Revolution have the humans covered with a selection of their tastiest brunch and lunch dishes, sweet puds and sharing bites. Not forgetting their signature cocktails too! This sunshine season, Revolution have put together a delicious menu of spritzes and cocktails that you’ll get to enjoy on the day.
All well-behaved ‘poos and doodles are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your dog as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety of all those attending
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs– if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all Cockapoos so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure it will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests not to attend if they have Covid-19 or any other contagious illness. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advise or change in law, you will receive a refund or the option to transfer your tickets.
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs attending must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop + Bark is the organiser, Doodle Disco is the event and Revolution is the venue. We take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- This is an ‘off-lead’ event where Dogs owners are encouraged to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one Dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Dog is harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop + Bark and Revolution take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Dog in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owner or Cavapoo Owner’ and should be in possession of Owner tickets and in attendance with a dog.
- If you are not bringing a dog with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Cavapoo or Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your dog (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Cockapoo or Cavapoo as all dogs need to be accounted for. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased an Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dog Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend. If you give sufficient notice in the event you cannot attend so that tickets can be re-sold, you may be able to transfer your tickets to another event but this is at the discretion of the organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Cockapoos and Cavapoos receive a free Pupuccino and Dog Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with, but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos and Cavapoos only- please do not bring dogs of other breeds. Time slots are breed specific so please ensure you are booked in for the correct slot.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event at any time.