Please note: this event has been rescheduled to the 8th August. Previously advertised as the 4th of July but due to lockdown restrictions we have rescheduled to August.
PUG CAFE IS BACK! To celebrate, we’re hosting a Summer of Love themed event at the beautiful Devonshire Terrace on the 8th August now…
All pugs, owners & pug lovers welcome!
Whether you are a regular to Pug Cafe events or a complete newbie. We know you’ll absolutely love this event. It’s a chance to spoil your pug, socialise (safely), meet lots of pugs and pug lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Our FIRST Pug Cafe since the start of lockdown – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of puggy fun & cuddles (all pugs and pug crosses welcome)
- Newly extended 90 minute ‘off lead’ experience
- Open to Pug Lovers too – those without a pug!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the NEW Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Awesome ‘Summer of Love’ themed event & lots of photo opps
- Large indoor & outdoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting
- NEW Designated ‘Chill Zones’ for nervous or older pugs
- Doggy Bakery & NEW Pawesome Pick & Mix for dogs
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more
- Prizes for photos & videos uploaded to social media
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! OUR EVENTS SELL OUT QUICKLY SO HURRY…
Centrally located near Liverpool Street, you will be able to soak up the sunshine and summertime vibes while being surrounded by lots of unbelievably cute pugs! After a tough year, we’re taking inspiration from the free spirit and colourful character of the Swinging Sixties, looking to the future and celebrating the good times ahead. This event will be full of joy, colour, flowers, sparkle and paw-sitivity!
Devonshire Terrace is a truly unique venue in that it flows across their plush indoor restaurant and outside seating areas to allow fresh air to sweep through. Make it safer during these times! Plus their amazing glass roof – with spectacular view of the The Gherkin – and outdoor heaters make our event completely weather-proof. Perfect.
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all pugs, pug owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much pugs love to meet other pugs so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow pugs AND whole lot of attention and fuss from our pug-loving guests. Its a pug’s dream!
If your sweet little pug has been by your side throughout this year, treat them to a visit to the Pug Cafe Summer of Love – they will absolutely love it! We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives. We have a saying here… if the pugs are happy, everyone’s happy! So let’s get this party started…
You can bring any well-behaved pug (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, pedigree or mixed breed, puppy or golden oldie. We love all pugs so jugs, chugs, pugaliers, pugzus and more are welcome! Just let us know when ordering your tickets what type of pug cross yours is.
THE BEST THING IN ALL THIS? You don’t need to own a pug to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a pug and miss them so, or you long for your own pug… or just love love love pugs, this is the event for you. Imagine being in a room full of off-lead adorable pugs all wanting lots of love and attention. There’s no happier place to be!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… making it official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our video below and all our event videos to get excited for your visit.
We will be at Devonshire Terrace all day on the Sunday 8th August (please note this is a rescheduled date as the event was originally due to be held on the 4th July) and the day will be organised into 90 minute time slots. After listening to previous feedback we have extended the session times so you can relax and enjoy your time more! The sessions now start at 10am, 1pm and 4pm.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free new and improved Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more. We’ll be rolling out our brand new Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar so your pug can get the VIP treatment. Just take a look…
There’ll also be a groovy Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more. Plus, our brand new Pawesome Pick and Mix stall full of little treats that are big on flavour!
Meanwhile, Devonshire Terrace will be serving the best of their humans drinks and brunch, lunch and dinner dishes from their famous avocado smash on sourdough to their ‘naughty’ gnocchi mac and cheese. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between.
All well-behaved pugs are welcome, but there are some puggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated pug
- Do feel free to let your pug off lead once inside the outdoor café
- Do keep a close watch over your pug as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive pugs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
For nervous dogs or older dogs we have brand new Chill Zones; quieter place to sit where you can enjoy the experience at a calmer pace. Please note, we do not allocate seats so if you would like to sit here please arrive a little earlier to make sure you are ahead in the queue.
We will also be celebrating the release of our book Happy Dog Days at the Pug Cafe which tells the heart-warming tale of how Bertie the Pug invented the world’s first cafe for dogs. As a special treat, you can also pre-order a signed copy of the book for collection on the day when you buy your tickets for the event. Its the perfect present to accompany your tickets. You can follow our real life adventures of Pug Cafe!
There’ll be lots of fun and colourful Summer of Love photo opportunities for the insta-savvy pug! A competition will run all day and if you upload a winning social photo or video of your pug enjoying the café you’ll be in with a chance of winning a pawsome prize. Remember its good vibes only… so make your photos as joyful and fun as possible!
Our previous breed specific events in London have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible. We now sell tickets via a ticketing platform so you’ll be able to secure your tickets in just moments – hurrah, no more waiting!
Even though lockdown is lifting, we will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this dog café will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Doors open to allow for a through draft (dog gates still in use)
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
- Pugs coming to the event must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your pug is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pug Cafe and Devonshire Terrace take no responsibility for your pug or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your pug harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Pug owners are welcome to let their pug off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your pug is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one pug, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your pug are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pug Cafe and Devonshire Terrace take no responsibility for the actions of the pugs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a pug in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with a pug.
- If you are not bringing a pug with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All pugs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your pug (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your pug. If you attend and do not bring a pug with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Pupuccino and Pug Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pugs and Pug crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.