RAISE THE WOOF… DACHSHUND DISCO™ IS COMING TO LONDON!
The organisers of the official Dachshund Cafe is back on Sunday 24th July at The Refinery for a DISCO like no other. So party pups, let’s get this party started…
This is the CUTEST event in London and totally unmissable. Spoil your dachshund, have heaps of fun, meet lots of dachshunds and dog lovers, make friends and be part of a buzzing social experience…
- The one and only Dachshund Disco™ – the most exciting event!
- From the organisers of the official and best Dachshund Cafe™ – accept no imitations
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawesome light-up Doggy Dancefloo
- Lots of sausage fun & cuddles (all dachshunds and dachshund crosses welcome)
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience for humans and dogs
- Open to Dachshund Lovers too – those without a dachshund!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar
- Lots of fun photo opportunities, fun props and shareable moments
- Large indoor venue for a totally weatherproof setting
- Dedicated Doggy Bakery by Rudi’s with lots of freshly baked treats
- Pop Up Dog Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest accessories
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffees, Summer cocktails, spritzes & more for humans
- Free After-Pawty on the outdoor terrace at The Refinery
- Good music, good food and good vibes only – come DISCO with us!
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
If you’re proud Dachshund owner (or you just LOVE them!) bring your sassy little saus to this pop up Disco to meet lots of new dachshund friends, mingle and rub paws with lots of others sausages, tuck into the most delicious pup treats (freshly baked!), get down on it on the dedicated doggy dancefloor and help spread those feel-good disco vibes…
Our last Dachshund Disco in London was way back in 2020 so this time there’ll be even more fun DISCO fun. Including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, doggy glow sticks, heaps of fun photo opportunities and more. Sausages are small but are brimming with SASS. This is the event for them!
The ultimate feel-good day for all dachshunds, dachshund owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much sausage dogs love to meet other sausages so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow dachshunds AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests.
We also have Dachshund Lovers attend. So if you once had a dachshund and miss them, love dachshunds but cannot have your own or have always wanted to meet a string of sausages, book in now. We are the most welcoming and joyful event you’ll ever go to.
Our events are incredibly welcoming so stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some lovely dachshunds IN REAL LIFE! All the dogs will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and take it all in.
We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives. We have a saying here… if the dachshunds are happy, everyone’s happy! Waggy tails and happy pups mean human smiles all round.
You can bring any well-behaved dachshund (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, pedigree or mixed breed, puppy or golden oldie. We love all dachshunds and so mixed breed dachshunds are more than welcome to join the fun. Just let us know when ordering your tickets what type of yours is so we can get the mix of dachshunds and dachshund crosses just right.
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people. You can also keep in touch via our Friendship Board and online breed-specific groups.
Your dog can say a lot about you, and we find this is the perfect way to make friends… you can read more about our thoughts on this at The Telegraph.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come! We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
Our dog events have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover!
We will be at The Refinery Bankside on 24th July and the day will be organised into 80 minute breed-specific time slots. The Dachshund time slots will be at 11:20am. More time slot may open up depending on demand!
Your tickets cover entry to this event and your dog will get a Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more. It’s THE coolest experience for a dog so don’t miss out…
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dachshunds only!
Meanwhile, The Refinery have the humans covered! They will be serving the best of their brunch and lunch dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, sweet treats and puds. Not forgetting their famous Summer cocktails and spritzes.
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all dachshunds so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Its their day to treat them!
All well-behaved dachshunds are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dachshund
- Do feel free to let your dachshund off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your dachshund as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dachshunds – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dachshunds in season for the safety and well-being of all
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large indoor space
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Dachshund Disco is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. The Refinery Bankside is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Dachshund in your booking you are all classed as ‘Dachshund Owners’ and should be in possession of Dachshund Owner tickets and in attendance with a Dachshund in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Dachshund with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Dachshund Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Dachshund (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Dachshund. If you attend and do not bring a Dachshund with you but have purchased a Dachshund Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dachshund Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Dachshund Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Dachshunds and dogs that are half Dachshund – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.