Stop everything – the organisers of the official and best Pug Cafe™ are coming back to Nottingham on Sunday 18th September. Are you ready to shake it like a polaroid picture?
Please note due to severe weather warnings this event has been rescheduled from the previous date of 17th July to 18th September. Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get those pawty paws a-thumpin because it’s time to get your groove on!
Join us for…
- Our FIRST Pug Cafe™ Disco in Nottingham – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of puggy fun & cuddles (all pugs and pug crosses welcome)
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawesome light-up Doggy Dancefloor
- Tons of fun DISCO photo opportunities and ‘grammable moments
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for pugs and humans
- Open to Pug Lovers too – those without their own pug!
- Puguccinos™ from the famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – the coolest experience for a dog!
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Huge dedicated Doggy Bakery from the famous Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery
- Mini Market by The Crafty Do Co for all your dog’s latest accessories
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
So, if you’re part of the Pug Squad (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your little puggy to this exciting pop up to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub snouts with other pugs and tuck into delicious doggy treats.
Let’s get those good disco vibes going. Nevermind social distancing… we are social-discoing! There’ll be lots of fun photo opportunities for the insta-savvy pug including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, mirror balls, doggy glow sticks and more.
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all pugs, owners and pug lovers alike. We all know how much pugs love to socialise and be around their fellow pug-kind so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow puggies AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our pug-loving guests. Its a pug’s dream day out!
Pug Cafe™ Disco is a completely new and exciting event. Just think about our famous cafe experience and add splash of Disco Fever. We’ve got fun props, awesome music, food and drinks. It’s going to be such an exciting day! You won’t want to miss out.
You can bring any well-behaved pug (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, pedigree or mixed breed, puppy or golden oldie. We love all pugs and so mixed breed pugs are more than welcome to join the paw-ty. Just let us know when ordering your tickets what type of yours is.
You don’t need to own a pug to come and enjoy lots of puggy cuddles and licks. Its a great place to meet lots of pugs and get to know the breed first hand from owners. Imagine being in a room full of off-lead pugs all wanting lots of love and attention. There’s really no happier place to be!
Our events have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Our last pug event in Newcastle was a total sell-out so don’t miss out. Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our event video below to get excited for your visit…
We will be at Revolucion de Cuba on the Sunday 18th September and the day will be organised into 80 minute time slots with the pug slot starting at 2pm.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free new and improved Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more.
There’ll also be a groovy Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more thanks to Rudi’s the Doggy Bakery. The expert bakers!
Meanwhile, Revolution will be serving the best of their humans drinks and lunch and dinner dishes. Not forgetting their signature rum cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable.
All well-behaved pugs are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated pug
- Do feel free to let your pug off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your pug as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive pugs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in seasons for the safety of all those attending
Even though lockdown is lifting, we will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure it will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Risk Assessed Event
- Utilising a large indoor area well spaced out seating plan
- Multiple hand sanitising stations available
- Dog Gates in use
T&Cs of attending:
- Pugs attending must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Pug is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop + Bark is the organiser and Revolucion de Cuba is the venue. We take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- This is an ‘off-lead’ event where Pug owners are encouraged to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one Pug, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Pug are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop + Bark and the venue take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Pug in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with a dog.
- If you are not bringing a dog with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Pug (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your dachshund. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend. If you provide sufficient notice so that tickets can be re-sold, you may be able to transfer your tickets to another event but this is at the discretion of organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Pupuccino and Pug Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with, but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pugs and Pug crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event at any time.