GET DOWN LOW… AT PUG CAFE’S CHRISTMAS DISCO!
Stop everything – the official Pug Cafe™ is coming back to Manchester this Christmas for a daytime doggy rave like no other. On Sunday 14th November, we’ll be hosting a pug-shaped takeover at Revolution Parsonage Gardens. After all ’tis the season to PAWTY!
Whether you are a regular to Pug Cafe™ events or a complete newbie. We know you’ll absolutely love this event. It’s a chance to spoil your pug, have fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of pugs and dog lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Our FIRST Pug Cafe™ Disco event in Manchester – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of puggy fun & cuddles (all pugs and pug crosses welcome)
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience
- Open to Dog Lovers too – those without a pug!
- Free Festive Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from NEW Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawesome light-up Doggy Dancefloor
- Christmas festive fun – start the social season with a bang!
- Your dog can meet SANTA PAWS for photos
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Festive Doggy Bakery & NEW Pawesome Pick & Mix for dogs
- Delicious seasonal menu of food, coffees, festive cocktails & more
- Chill-out area for more nervous or older dogs
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
So, if you’re a proud Pug owner (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your sassy little fur babe to this exciting pop up to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub paws with lots of others pugs, tuck into delicious doggy treats, get down on it on the dancefloor and help spread those feel good post-lockdown vibes. We’re social-discoing!
There’ll be lots of fun DISCO photo opportunities for the insta-savvy puggy! Including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, glow sticks and more. So get into the spirit of things and dress yourself and your pug up to PAWTY…
It being only a few weeks until Christmas too, they’ll be the very exciting opportunity for your pug to meet SANTA PAWS! You can take photos – perfect for cards – and tell him what your pug wants for Christmas.
Revolution Parsonage Gardens is a lovely big venue and for the first time we’ll be taking over the entire venue! Making it more spacious and safer during these times. We’ll also have heavy-duty dog gates to make sure it’s safe for your dog to be off lead. Perfect.
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all pugs, pug owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much pugs dogs love to meet other pugs so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow pugs AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a pug’s dream day out!
If your sweet little pug has been by your side throughout this year, treat them to a visit to the original and best Pug Cafe™. We have so many returning guests to our events because the pugs have the time of their lives. We have a saying here… if the pugs are happy, everyone’s happy!
You can bring any well-behaved pug (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, pedigree or mixed breed, puppy or golden oldie. We love all pugs and so mixed breed pugs including jugs, chugs, pugzus and everything inbetween are more than welcome to join the paw-ty. Just let us know when ordering your tickets what type of yours is.
THE BEST THING IN ALL THIS?
You don’t need to own a pug to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a pug and miss them so, or you long for your own pug… or just love love love them, this is the event for you. Imagine being in a room full of off-lead pugs all wanting lots of love and attention. There’s no happier place!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Our events are often total sell-out so don’t miss out. Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our event video below to get excited for your visit…
We will be at Revolution Parsonage Gardens on the Sunday 14th November and the day will be organised into breed specific time slots. The pug time slot will be at 11:20am.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free new and improved Festive Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more. We’ll be rolling out our brand new Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar so your dog can get the VIP treatment. Just take a look…
There’ll also be a Christmas Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Mince Pies, Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more. Plus, our brand new Pawesome Pick and Mix stall full of little treats that are big on flavour.
Meanwhile, Revolution will be serving the best of their humans drinks, seasonal brunch, lunch and dinner dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their cocktail offers, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable.
All well-behaved pugs are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated pug
- Do feel free to let your pug off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your pug as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive pugs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
For nervous dogs or older dogs we have a brand new Chill Zones which will be a quieter, place to sit where you can enjoy the experience at a calmer pace. Please note, we do not allocate seats so if you would like to sit in this area please arrive a little earlier to make sure you are ahead in the queue.
Our previous breed specific events in Manchester have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible. We now sell tickets via a ticketing platform so you’ll be able to secure your tickets in just moments – hurrah no more waiting!
Even though lockdown is lifting, we will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure it will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Utilising a large indoor area well spaced out seating plan
- Multiple hand sanitising stations available
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we advise guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we do advise you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. This will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advise or change in law, you will receive a refund or the option to transfer your tickets.
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs attending must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your pug is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pug Cafe is the organiser and Revolution is the venue. We take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- This is an ‘off-lead’ event where Pug owners are encouraged to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one pug, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pug Cafe and Revolution take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a pug in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with a dog.
- If you are not bringing a dog with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your pug (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your pug. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Pupuccino and Pug Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with, but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pugs and Pug crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event at any time.